Electrovalves Series VB
- 4 different electrical connections
- Sub-base with exclusive modular system
- Internal metal components to limit thermal expansion
Airwork presents the new series of valves VB, designed to answer to the requests always more demanding of reduced dimensions without giving up to solidity and robustness.
Here is our answer, a series of valves electrically or pneumatically controlled with width 15mm entirely made in aluminium.
The VB series is designed with air port outlets to make easier the installation of the tubes on the plant.
– reduced dimensions (15 mm)
– low power absorption (1 W)
– modern design and compactness, which renders the installation easy and avoids the accumulation of dirt
– components made of metal in order to guarantee a long duration even in demanding environments
– 4 different types of connection: lower, lateral, DIN 15mm and the newest M8.
– led indicating functioning, well visible
– monostable manual acting
– sub-base with exclusive modular system
Datasheet with all usage tablesDOWNLOAD