Airwork introduce the multipolar connection system for VA series solenoid valves.
This accessory allows the possibility to install a series of valves electrically controlled on an aluminium sub-base.
In this way, you can control them together thanks to the usage of a 25-pin SUB-D cable.
Moreover, it’s possible to discover more information about VA Series valves at their dedicated page, by clicking here.
Airwork presents the new series of valves VB, designed to answer to the requests always more demanding of reduced dimensions without giving up to solidity and robustness.
Here is our answer, a series of valves electrically or pneumatically controlled with width 15mm entirely made in aluminium.
The VB series is designed with air port outlets to make easier the installation of the tubes on the plant.
– reduced dimensions (15 mm)
– low power absorption (1 W)
– modern design and compactness, which renders the installation easy and avoids the accumulation of dirt
– components made of metal in order to guarantee a long duration even in demanding environments
– 4 different types of connection: lower, lateral, DIN 15mm and the newest M8.
– led indicating functioning, well visible
– monostable manual acting
– sub-base with exclusive modular system
The newborn VH2 series valve island proposed by Airwork, represents the new trend in the pneumatic field, which responds to the increasing need of energy saving and reduced dimensions while maintaining suitable flow rates.
It’s proposed in multipolar system with D-SUB 25 pin connection or with FLAT cable.