- Steel guide bushing with PTFE carry-over to guarantee high movement precision
- Front head machined from full aluminium bar to guarantee maximum resistance to stresses
- High efficiency polyurethane seals
- Equipped with elastic dampers
- Conform to the ISO 21287 standard
- Available in ATEX version
Airwork Bir el Djir ST series stopper cylinders are the ideal solution to manage stoppage or blocking of the parts in action.
Inside systems equipped with conveyor belts they are a f http://catherinecrouch.com/images/mod_config.php undamental element for stopping a moving load.
– With smooth stem
– With through rod
– Anti-rotation with roller NEW!
– Double acting, single acting with front or rear spring
The ST series Airwork stopper cylinders have been designed to satisfy all possible needs and to realize this new version we have decided to use the same profile of a compact ISO 21287.
This allows a very easy assembling in the machine thanks to the use of the most standard accessories for pneumatic cylinders.
They are implemented in the pneumatic systems of the following sectors:
Packaging (Food & Beverage) – Conveying systems – Assembly in general – Automotive – Logistics – Wood