- Stainless Steel AISI 303 rolled rod to reduce friction as much as possible
- Rod and piston seals with the highest efficiency and longest durability
- Metal piston to resist to extreme stresses
- Bronze guide bushing to reduce the axial clearance when rod is fully extended
- Available in ATEX version
Both ends of Airwork’s round cylinders are fixed to the tubes thanks to a rolling process.
They are available in different versions: single or double acting, magnetic, cushioned.
Fixing accessories are available and special executions can be carried out.
Datasheet with all usage tablesDOWNLOAD