- Extreme precision of the carrier's linear movement
- Very high admissible loads
- Version with same side connection ports to avoid uncomfortable tubing
- Sliding or recirculating spheres carrier options
- External strip and screws in stainless stell
Rodless cylinders are born from the requirement to reduce dimensions while granting same stroke dimensions.
They are available in several versions and bores vary from Ø25 to 63 mm.
Main features of this cylinder are the exceptional toughness of the guide while the sealing system guarantees a long life of the cylinder, even if in the presence of high temperature and speed.
They can be equipped with a standard carrier or with a shorter version; they are available with a guide and with ball bearings.