Rod Lock With Manual Unblock
- Manual unlock to allow a quicker system maintenance
- High locking reliability
- High locking force (always higher than the one developed by the cylinder @ 10 bar)
- Compact dimensions (inside ISO norms)
- Compatible with all manufacturers' cylidners
- Option for shaft locking available (to be used without the pneumatic cylinder)
The patented Airwork rod lock BM series is a mechanical device to apply to cylinders ISO 15552 and 6432 VDMA whose scope is to block cylinder’s rod, in any position.
This solution allows to block the stroke of the cylinder at anytime an unexpected pressure fall occurs.
The blocking force is always and however greater of the one developed from the respective cylinder at 10 bars.