- Highest locking reliability
- High locking force (higher than the one developed by the cylinder @ 10 bar)
- Compact dimensions (same as ISO norm)
- Compatible with all manufacturers' cylinders in the market
- Shaft locking option (to be used without a pneumatic cylinder)
- Manual un-lock, with mechanical or magnetic switch versions
The patented Airwork pneumatic rod lock BS series is a mechanical clamping unit.
It is designed for ISO 15552 and 6432 VDMA cylinders, indeed it is used to block the rod of the cylinder in any position.
This locking device for cylinders blocks the cylinder’s rod movement in case of unexpected pressure drops.
The blocking force of this locking unit is always bigger than the one developed from the corresponding cylinder at 10 bars.
Datasheet with all usage tablesDOWNLOAD