Cylinders ISO 6432
- Stainless Steel AISI 303 rolled rod to reduce friction as much as possible
- Rod and piston seals with the highest efficiency and longest durability
- Metal piston to resist to extreme stresses
- Bronze guide bushing to reduce the axial clearance when rod is fully extended
- Available in ATEX version
MC Series – ISO 6432 Cylinders
Airwork’s ISO 6432 microcylinders are manufactured with the highest quality levels and have bore sizes between Ø8 and 25 mm therefore they allow the possibility to be used in several applications.
Both aluminum heads are fixed to the stainless steel tube by a rolling process.
ISO 6432 cylinders can be realized with double or single effect (pushing or pulling), magnetic, with bumper or cushioned.
Their fixing accessories are also available and special designs can be realized on customer demand.
There is also the possibility to have a full stainless steel version with MX series page.
Datasheet with all usage tablesDOWNLOAD