Cylinders ISO 6432 – Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel AISI 316 rolled rod to reduce friction as much as possible
- Rod and piston seals with the highest efficiency and longest durability
- Metal piston to resist to extreme stresses
- Bronze guide bushing to reduce the axial clearance when rod is fully extended
- Available in ATEX version
MX Series – ISO 6432
ISO 6432 cylinders of MX series are entirely made of stainless steel and with highest quality levels.
They are available with bores Ø16, 20 and 25 mm.
Heads are fixed to the stainless steel tube through a rolling process, therefore they are ideal for specific fields, like the food industry, pharmaceutical industry, marine environments.
ISO 6432 stainless steel cylinders are available in different versions, single or double effect, magnetic, cushioned.
A complete range of fixing accessories is available and the production of customized cylinders on drawing is possible too.
They are available in the standard aluminium version MC series.
Datasheet with all usage tablesDOWNLOAD