- Epoxy coating of both cylinder's heads to protect them from external agents and to improve cylinder's aesthetics
- Polyurethane high resistance seals for piston and rod
- Several sealing options: VITON for high temperatures, metal scraper for harsh environments, with rubber bellow to protect the rod itself
- Plastic or Aluminium piston on request
- Competitive Price
- Available in ATEX version
ISO 15552 cylinders CZ series are produced complying with the ISO 15552 norm and they have bores from Ø32 to 125 mm.
Particularly indicated where precision is important, they are available in different versions: double effect, cushioned and magnetic.
The production of special cylinders on customer’s drawing is possible, as well as the realization of versions with VITON seals.
A new version with metal scraper has recently been introduced (link).
Datasheet with all usage tablesDOWNLOAD