ISO 15552 Cylinders – CY Series
- Epoxy coating of both cylinder's heads to protect them from external agents and to improve cylinder's aesthetics
- Polyurethane high resistance seals for piston and rod
- Several sealing options: VITON for high temperatures, metal scraper for harsh environments, with rubber bellow to protect the rod itself
- Plastic or Aluminium piston on request
- Competitive Price
- Available in ATEX version
CY series pneumatic cylinders are produced complying with the ISO 15552 norm (ex ISO 6431 VDMA), and they have bores from Ø32 to 125 mm.
Particularly indicated where precision and liability are really important, they are available in different versions: double effect, cushioned and magnetic.
The new tube profile makes the cylinder excellent also from the aesthetic side.
Special cylinders on customer’s drawing can be realized, as well as the realization of versions with VITON seals.
A new version with a metal scraper for harsh environments has recently been introduced (link).