- Epoxy coating of both cylinder's heads to protect them from external agents and to improve cylinder's aesthetics
- Polyurethane high resistance seals for piston and rod
- Several sealing options: VITON for high temperatures, metal scraper for harsh environments, with rubber bellow to protect the rod itself
- Steel guide bushing + PTFE to reduce as much as possible the axial clearance with full extended rod
- Competitive Price
- Available in ATEX version
Airwork’s cylinders series CQ are produced respecting norm ISO 15552 and have bores comprised between Ø160 and 250 mm.
Double effect, cushioned and magnetic they are indicates where precision in requested.
Special versions according to drawing and versions with VITON seals are available.
Datasheet with all usage tablesDOWNLOAD