Compact Guide Cylinder – 6 Series
- High precision guide bushings with high resistance to wear
- Rectified front plate to guarantee the maximum planarity
- Machined body from aluminium profile, with sand blasting and anodization treatment to harden surfaces
- High resistance polyurethane seals
- PTFE based grease with high performances for sealing's longer lifetime
- Available in ATEX version
Newest compact guide cylinders are Airwork’s top of the range. This linear actuator offers a very high robustness combined with very small dimension.
It has a central pneumatic cylinder and the guiding system is based on rods with very big diameters which move on self lubricant brass bearings or balls sleeves.
It is possible to install the cylinder in different positions and to change the orientation of the feeding devices, according to different needs.
Magnetic sensors can be added foldaway.
Discover more with this video:
Datasheet with all usage tablesDOWNLOAD